Whether you want to answer an IT invitation to tender or, on the contrary, launch an invitation to tender to find the service provider that will address your needs, InfoStyle will help you with this process.
Launching an it invitation to tender
You wish to implement a project, you have a complex need in IT and you want to place several service providers in direct competition on the subject, to receive different offers and choose the most relevant, efficient and affordable one possible?
With its expertise in IT project management, InfoStyle helps you set up your invitation to tender.
The invitation to tender follows specific regulations:
- formulating your needs
- drafting the technical and functional specifications
- defining your obligations and deadlines
- defining your selection criteria for service providers (budget, lead times, methodology, relevance of the proposed solution, quality of the deliverables, credibility, etc.)
- drafting the specifications
- disseminating the invitation to tender on different online platforms
- if necessary, establishing a confidentiality convention
Also, on demand:
- preselecting service providers
- negotiating offers with the selected service providers
- finalizing the contract
Answering an it invitation to tender
You want to answer an IT invitation to tender, you possess the technical skills or specialization internally, but you are not familiar with the answering procedures of invitations to tender? In an opaque way, as a white label service, InfoStyle assists you with the suggestion of a solid answer to the IT invitation to tender which puts your expertise forth.
Following different briefs with your teams in charge of the future project, we elaborate the different elements that are necessary for the answer to the invitation to tender with you:
- presentation of your company (activities, strengths, fields of expertise, teams, skills, references)
- technical, but also administrative documentation, sometimes mandatory like the public domain (declaration of the applicant, letter of application, sworn declarations, social, judicial, legal or tax certificates…)
- draft of the answer to the invitation to tender (understanding of the request, planned strategy, draft budget, estimated deadlines, etc.)
- normalization of the application based on the submission platform and the recipient