InfoStyle helps you draft this technical document so that you can streamline your future development and make the right decisions, concerning the requested skills, the schedule or even the resources.
INFOSTYLE’S FEASIBILITY STUDY
From the simple quote to the complete feasibility study, InfoStyle addresses your request to help you better prepare your project.
This feasibility study can therefore be carried out for any IT, Web, software, application or connected device project, whether or not we are in charge of the development.
Our formalized feasibility study, sometimes integrated in the specifications, includes:
- an analysis of the customer’s needs
- a technical and functional description of the project scope
- different possible scenarios, with the description of the costs and the differences of each one of them
- as an option, we can also offer the creation of technical demos to conceptualize more specifically one or several aspects of the features and to assess the rendering.
WEB AND SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION FEASIBILITY STUDY
Within the framework of a Web project, this study may also comprise one or several audits linked to the search engine optimization on the search engines and to the competition.
A website can be created, from a technology, service, or content point of view, but the feasibility and the cost of its search engine optimization can be more or less difficult to understand, based on the competition in this field.
Within the framework of a Web project, your feasibility study can therefore include:
- a search and analysis of the least competitive key words in comparison with your project
- a competitive analysis, in other words, a comparison between the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors wishing to appear with the same key words as you
- an analysis of the technical optimization of your existing website if you possess one, or the list of SEO specifications to claim from your developer if you want an optimized website from the start for the search engine optimization
An analysis of the editorial optimization of your existing website if you possess one, or an estimation of the volume and the costs necessary for the elaboration of a content corpus that ensure an optimized search engine optimization