Thus, project management must not be considered incidental. More so than the technical skills, it is the core challenge to ensure, since team skills can be managed or modified. Whereas poor management cannot easily be undone.
INFOSTYLE’S IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
All of InfoStyle’s development services focus on the quality of this project management.
These projects always comprise 4 steps:
- Prior to the project: to define the project feasibility, establish the budget, identify the needs, draft the specifications, with the functional and technical specifications, the obligations, the schedule…
- Development: a development achieved with a smooth methodology and including compliance with coding standards and the drafting of documentation
- Validation phase and delivery: we attach great importance to the testing phase before delivering your development, in order to reduce any possible malfunction or dissatisfaction risks
- Deployment and support on the long term: we support you during the launch of your product, but also during daily maintenance, training, technical support and every element that may be necessary to ensure smooth continuity of your project
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: A FULL SERVICE
You want an independent and unbiased project management? On demand, InfoStyle also offers this service outside any development. Thus, we manage your project, with your teams internally or with the selected service providers.
We ensure the compliance with the following elements:
- definition of achievable goals
- definition of resources and technologies
- setting up a schedule
- establishing the necessary skills
- selection or assistance with the selection of the profiles
- management of the teams
- running appointments and progress meetings
- checking the code and documentation quality
- support for the validation phase, delivery and deployment steps
- product training support
- communication with all the actors, project owners, internal teams, marketing and communication services, etc.