MACHINE TO MACHINE: WHO IS INVOLVED?
Every sector is potentially affected by the opportunities linked to the development of machine to machine solutions, because they help companies consider new economic models, offer new services or even, become closer to their customers.
The following fields of application are only a few examples among numerous possibilities:
- health: home help, digital health records, telemedicine, connected feeding bottles, connected bracelets…
- sport: connected watches…
- smartbuilding and smartcity: teleprocessing of urban equipment, citizen information, smart lighting, traffic and parking management…
- intelligent energy: remote reading of meters and consumption management…
- transport: fleet supervision, passenger information…
- distribution and logistics: goods tracking, optimized delivery…
- security: video surveillance, alerts…
- automobile: autonomous car…
- industry: connected machine tools…
- home automation and security: connected cameras and drones, connected thermostats…
- professional services: connected after-sales service, tracking, exploitation of Big Data…
STUDY OF YOUR MACHINE TO MACHINE PROJECT
The development of IoT software products requires strong multidisciplinarity. InfoStyle offers its expertise throughout the development process of your solution.
Our Machine to Machine project management experience enables us to support you during the step prior to your M2M solution and to carry out:
- the opportunity identification
- the feasibility study
- the network architectures and possible hardware solutions
- the creation of the specifications and technical and functional specifications
Furthermore, we attach great importance to:
- security: connected devices transfer more and more data, therefore, the safety of these exchanges is crucial as from the creation of the project.
- respecting confidentiality: your users and customers are sensitive with regards to respecting confidentiality, we assist you through this process and the implementation of features linked to these aspects.
- compliance with standards: we offer our advice concerning the IoT development standards in order to offer independence and durability to your project.
MACHINE TO MACHINE DEVELOPMENT
We assist you during the different phases of your M2M solution development, whether it concerns:
- the electronic design: the connected device itself
- the embedded software design: the operating system integrated into the module, which runs the occupation code and enables dialogue
- the definition of the M2M architecture: servers, gateways, APIs, protocols…
- the choice of communication technologies: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, SMS, Radio, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Coronis, SMS, LoRa, Sigfox…
- the Cloud services: the servers and features that centralize data from connected devices and make them exploitable, as well as the exchange processes between the different parties
- the user interfaces: Web or mobile applications
Our development experience with applications and Machine to Machine solutions includes:
- strong technical skills in embedded programming, server architecture, and Web and mobile development
- expertise with configuration management tools and tracking
- the use of continuous integration and smooth development methodologies
These key skills allow us to ensure controlled M2M developments, to meet all your needs with a recognized technical and business expertise.
TESTING AND VALIDATION PHASE
As for any development project, the testing and delivery phases are important:
- We complete our integration testing and correct the reported bugs.
- We draw up documentation that serves as a basis for exploitation and future developments.
Beyond development, we also provide assistance for
- the deployment of your solution
- the exploitation of your data
- the maintenance and support
- the training to help you become autonomous
InfoStyle offers its expertise for the creation of your IoT development.