InfoStyle assists you during every step of the design and development stages of your Android mobile application, from drafting the specifications to the publication in the Play Store, including the tests, validation phase, technical support and maintenance.
Learn about the development steps of your Android application.
STEP 1: SPECIFICATIONS
An Android mobile application development project requires a prior design step including:
- the definition of the application’s objectives
- the assessment of the technical feasibility
- the assessment of the budget
- the definition of the required features
- the drafting of the schedule
InfoStyle helps you develop each aspect through meetings and brainstorming sessions, to then formalize them as specifications. In your specifications, do not forget:
- security: security is a major challenge for the years to come, for users and publishers alike. Protection against hacking and unwanted use of your product is very important
- scalability: because users increasingly use different media, your Android application must be compatible with every screen size
- ergonomics: users are becoming more demanding in terms of interface, accessibility and intuitiveness. Using ergonomic standards and giving priority to these aspects is necessary for a long-term appealing application For an application that appeals in the long run, it is necessary to use standards ergonomics and work these aspects in priority.
STEP 2: DEVELOPMENT
Taking into account the number of days and people necessary, the development stage can take several months.
InfoStyle codes the application with a smooth project methodology and takes care of its documentation, for a long-lasting application that can be taken over by any professional specialized in this field
InfoStyle’s development assets:
- communication: regular reviews with the customer, whether weekly or biweekly, help check the smooth operation of the application and the compliance with specifications, they also help adjust the time or efforts allocated to the application. This limits the number of bugs and corrections needed before the delivery, it also helps optimize development time and reduce costs.
- schedule: smooth project management ensures that InfoStyle respects your schedule and your budget
- compliance with standards: whether it involves documentation or code, compliance with standards promotes your application’s interoperability and ensures your independence and the durability of your application over time
STEP 3: DELIVERY
The reception phase is key to considering all possible uses and correcting potential malfunctions. Upon delivery, the application must be integrated to the Play Store for immediate distribution.
InfoStyle also provides technical, maintenance and training support throughout your application’s life cycle.
This must not be neglected during the testing phase:
- quality: we dedicate several days to this testing phase so that the application is complete and bug-free once it is handed over to you
- autonomy: InfoStyle gives you the means to manage autonomously your application, whether it involves documentation or training
- availability: InfoStyle provides maintenance and technical support so that you can run your Android application with complete peace of mind
Mobile application development for Android expert InfoStyle helps you deploy your project with serenity.