With our quality local IT outsourcing service, gain efficiency and productivity for the daily operation of your company!
THE BENEFITS OF LOCAL OUTSOURCING
- You do not need to recruit to ensure your IT management.
- Your needs evolve? Change services, options or volume of use on demand, without pausing your activities.
- You benefit from an expertise for the management of your infrastructure.
- Your networks and servers are constantly running properly and up to date.
- You only delegate the management of your infrastructure and can change service provider and keep all your IT, client computers, networks, programs and data intact.
InfoStyle performs the following local outsourcing services:
InfoStyle’s first local outsourcing mission consists in providing you with the best possible advice. We direct you towards the best technical solution to meet your needs and the practices of your company.
Throughout our services, you also benefit from our advice to keep your infrastructure in the best conditions compared to the new innovations or even the potential end of life of your hardware and software.
- Management of the smooth operation of your network’s infrastructure.
- Administration of your routers, switches, hubs or even your Internet connectivity
- Management of your users’ access rights.
- Updates (software, hardware…)
- Checking the availability
- Backup (manual or automated according to a set schedule based on the criticality of your information)
- Maintenance (remote troubleshooting, restoring, on-site intervention following an accident)
- File sharing
- File sharing
- Management of services (FTP, TSE…)
- Security against intrusions (firewall, antivirus, …)
- Remote access to the information system (VPN, TSE, …)
- Installation and upgrade of the Active Directory
- Installation and upgrade of the messaging server (Microsoft Exchange…)
- Administration of the database servers (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL…)
- Management of licenses
DATA MIGRATION AND VIRTUALIZATION
- Migration of your servers to a Cloud (OVH, Microsoft, Amazon…)
- Visualization of your servers on (Hyper-V or VMware…)